New office guidelines:
– Patients are asked to check in for their appointment over the phone and wait in their vehicles until we call you when our technician is ready.
– Face coverings/masks are required in our office. Please bring your own.
– We cannot have extra visitors in the office, so if you are able, please have only the patient attend their appointment.
– Patients will be asked screening questions when you call to check in. Please answer honestly as we need to protect our staff, physician and other patients. We will rebook your appointment if you have any concerns.
– Our office has increased our already-aggressive cleaning and disinfection procedures.
– Our staff may look a bit different now as we will all be wearing masks, goggles, and gloves for the duration of your appointment.
For all appointments:
Mon, Tue and Thurs
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wednesday for Testing
8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Closed on Fridays
*Hours may vary. Please call to hear recorded message to confirm current office hours or closures. Click Here for Holiday Hours
Unit 102, 11709 102 Street
Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 7S6
Phone: 780 832 EYES (3937)
Fax: 780 832 3999